|| Do you have:
- A substantive learning opportunity?
- Ability to promote critical thinking, observation & reflection?
- At least 50 hours of work?
- Desire to share your expertise?
- A need for new talent?
Then we are looking for you! An internship with Fort Lewis College is:
- An extension of the classroom learning experience.
- Provides transferable skills or knowledge.
- A defined amount of time.
- Includes clearly defined goals & objectives.
- Supervised by a professional.
- Provides routine feedback.
- Provides resources, equipment, & facilities.
Step 1: Review the Fort Lewis College Internship packet.
Step 2: Post your internship.
Questions? Contact Jill Kolodzne, Career Services Coordinator, 970.247.7321 for more information. email@example.com